Thursday, October 31, 2013

Where do I get those shirts?

Blade Runner-1982
I'm a veeery picky person when choosing any clothing with images. This, combined with my passion for authentically rich cinematic experiences led me to Last Exit to Nowhere. They're a t-shirt design company based in the UK that specialize in taking signage, logos, and other imagery from films they are inspired by (often establish classics) and creating shirts and hoodies based on those designs. All are distinctly well designed and are alarmingly well sourced from the movies they are inspired by. I have around ten of their shirts already and I plan to get more in the future. In fact, They mean so much to me personally that I make it a point to acquire at least one on my birthday every year. The design to the right (of which, I have a shirt of) is based on the 1982 film "Blade Runner" which happens to be the movie adaptation of the book I'm currently doing my book cover project on: "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?" Full circle people. Full. Circle. Any-who, below are a few more interesting ones (none of which I've personally purchased yet). If you're interested check it out. And if you have a movie lover in your life it could make for a decent present for any occasion. Just watch out for those exchange rates, they can be tricky.







No comments:

Post a Comment