Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Strong advertisments and Edge



For my next project I've chosen the video gaming magazine, Edge, as my company to generate an Ad for. I've found some good examples of advertisements in the form of their magazine covers. The covers tend to serve a duel purpose: they are not only attempting to attract readers toward the magazine itself, but also to a particular franchise and/or video game that is featured on the front cover. In my opinion, few other companies execute this with as much style and upstanding design sensibilities as Edge does. I've chosen a couple covers to post here to show a small sampling of what they're capable of. I'm fairly certain I'll be utilizing the covers in my project to some extent, though that will be a later matter to address.

No comments:

Post a Comment